Friday, June 20, 2008

The Cutest Pots Ever

I was coming back to work from lunch when I saw this guy. I had to turn around and take a picture. I thought this is so cute. Who thought of this guy?
Updates on Estimates for the a/c. I have talked to several people and have decided to go dual fuel. What's duel fuel? Dual fuel is where you have a standard electric heat pump but for the emergency heat you have a gas furnace. This is about a third cheaper than changing out the entire thing, plus it will not use up any more breakers in my electric box. I have checked with my power company and they said they will still finance it. I figure after we get it installed the bill can't be any higher than I am paying now for this crazy expensive electric a/c, even with the loan on the bill. O need to post before blogger takes there break. I have another post for later.

1 comment:

The Jillybean said...

I saw some of those pot guys in Dollywood, we loved them, they had faces on theirs though.