Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged!

A- Attached or Single? Attached.
B- Best Friend? Mikie and Margaret
C- Cake or Pie? Cake. Chocolate Cake.
D- Day of Choice? Saturday.
E- Essential Item? chapstick
F- Favorite Color? green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Indian Mound, TN
I- Indulgences? Chocolate
J- January or July? July.
K- Kids? Two. Christopher and Zack
L- Life isn’t complete without? Kids
M- Marriage Date? June 7 2003
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? None. Just little old me.
O- Oranges or Apples? apples.
P- Phobia’s or Fears? dieing before my kids are grown
Q- Quote? “.
R- Reason to Smile? Zack is way better.
S- Season of Choice? late spring. after no more cold weather
T- Tag Six: everyone I know on here has already done this
U- Unknown fact about me? I wanted to be a farmer when I grew up but I think I'm to lazy to do it.
V- Vegetable? My favorite is corn and potatoes.
W- Worst Habit? biteing my fingernails.
X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, Zack had x-rays last week and I had to hold him and it sucked
Y- Your favorite Food? Japanese
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aries, Taurus. I'm on the crest.

No comments: