Monday, July 28, 2008

Swimming With The Frogs?


We finally got into our pool Saturday night. It was already dark but Mikie, me and Christopher got in. With the frogs. I guess there were a few tadpoles we did not get out. The frogs were hanging out under the rail around the wall. They were making an awful lot of racket. I made Mikie fish them out with the net. He launched them into the yard. When I was mowing Sunday, I saw alot of the frogs in the yard hopping around. Sunday afternoon we all jumped in the pool. It was Zack's first time and he really enjoyed it. I started jumping Zack out and then in the water and he laughed so hard. Christopher had to get in on the action also, but I don't think it was as fun for him. We are excited that Christopher can touch the bottom now. This is the first year he can touch without going underwater. He is also scared to learn how to swim.
School starts on Friday. We are so not ready for it. He has a 1/2 day then goes for 1 or 2 days for the next two weeks. After that full time. He misses school, I guess he doesn't have enough stuff to keep him busy.

3 comments:

The Jillybean said...

School starts next Wed here. And everyone is looking forwards to it, especially me :-)

tina said...

That is funny! What is up with all these frogs in pools this year? Those boys are adoreable.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! Can I tell you how much I HATE frogs. Just reading this makes me cringe.

Cute picture tho! :o}