Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things You Can Do To A Mirror And It Doesn't Care




Not sure why my picture is turned the wrong way that's not how it is saved on my computer. Anyways I wanted to share what I had done to a mirror for the kids bathroom. I bought the mirror at a yard sale for I think 2 or 3 dollars. The transfers came from Big Lots for 2 dollars w/ lots of other transfers. The theme in the bath room is ducks. We have several rubber ducks that we will be putting on a shelf that I have also decorated but haven't taken pictures of yet. I will take more pictures when I get them put up. I thought the transfers were really cute and was originally going to put them on a picture frame but found the mirror and decided to use it.








1 comment:

The Jillybean said...

What a cute idea! I may just have to steal it!!