Friday, March 14, 2008

I so don't feel good today, I have a cold and I am so tired of lazy people. I'm tired of doing the same routine everyday. I won't hardly vary from the routine because I'm afraid Zack will get off kilter and not sleep good at night. Yesterday I wore my clogs to work and my feet were killing me by the end of the day. This morning I was not sure I was gonna be able to walk on them today. This is the first time I have wore them all day since I was pregnant. I have been wearing my K-Swiss, which I like but I'm not really a tennis shoe person. Back to people being lazy, when you go to work, work, don't stand around looking lost. I better leave it at that if I go any further I will get even madder about it. Zack had a cold with me but he is getting better, I felt better yesterday but today its yucky outside I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Anyways if your reading this I hope you have a good weekend.

No comments: