Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Drought

I have so been out of the loop lately. I have had my nose stuck in books for the last 2 weeks. Still reading the Twilight series. I have passed it to my mom, my granny and then my mom's friend Mary. Next I will see if my sister in law wants to read them. After that I will probably read them again. My husband hates when I read, alltho I do throw myself into it and really don't do anything else. I read the last book in the series which is 700 and some odd pages in a day and a half. Needless to say it was a really good book. I feel now that I am in a reading drought, so I have started reading Harry Potter to Christopher. Its hard to keep him still long enough to read a chapter a night. I only read the books once and speed thru them at that, so this will be good at catching all the things I didn't see the first time.

No comments: