Friday, November 21, 2008

A Short Update

I am still really busy at work. I have not had time to post or read much, and I am so addicted. But anyways Zack had 6 teeth now. Still getting them two at a time. Last time he ran a fever for bout 24 hours and threw up twice. At this age Christopher only had one tooth. Zack is walking a little more. We got him some shoes and I think he likes them.
We are gearing up for Thanksgiving. Last year I did not cook since I was almost 10 months pregnant. We went to my sister in laws house. She did a really good job for never having done it before. But this year back to my house. I usually take half a day off work the next day, but not this year. It falls on the last day of the month and I have to work it. Zack's birthday is on Thanksgiving. We will be having cake later in the day for those who do not want to eat the big meal.
Well back to work for me. I will be in and out here and there. Have a good Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coloration of you site is hampering my reading it.

RheLynn said...

Hi! My little one has six teeth now too and she is cranky!

Sarah said...

See if that is any easier to read. I changed the font color.